Spotlight on Nature dies
Spotlight on Nature dies
These dies are huge! I’m going to have fun going through all of my stamps and using them along with these beautiful large circular dies. Lots of possibilities!
I mix the old with the new. The dyes are currently available In the current 2024 to 2025 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalogue and online. And they are absolutely beautiful. What’s great about them is their size. The circles are large and can hold a whole slew of images that are already in your stash!
The picture below was added about a week after the others. I felt like the circle was a little too much to the left, but I had wrapped the black sentiment around a part of the card and couldn’t really move the sweater over. To balance things out, I grabbed another sentiment and stamped it randomly on the card front.
The sweater stamp and sentiment are from a retired stamp that called forever friendship.
Thanks,
Holly Dimig
The Closet Stamper




Comments
Post a Comment