Pretty Butterfly Card Using Saleabration Paper

Pretty Butterfly Card Using Saleabration Paper


For this card, I cased the card in the current spring 2025 Sale-a-bration promotion brochure with the free bloom impressions 12 x 12“ designer series paper and free purple adhesive-backed sequins. 

This is an example of using the old and the new. Butterflies have been a standard from Stampin’ Up! for quite a while, and they are offering two beautiful sets. (See links below), But I did buy a bundle last year that is slightly different, so I incorporated my old stamps and dies with the current example and current paper to make a beautiful card. I am a believer in using what you love and already have.  (And that way you have some money to buy new stuff that you don’t have!!). 



The main larger butterfly is stamped in Shy Shamrock ink To coordinate with the paper. The other butterflies are die cut from white card stock. And of course, don’t forget the sequin bling. I stamped that sentiment in  pecan pie ink. I like the softer look of the brown over black for this card.  


Check out the links below for the bundles of butterflies that are currently available:


Sketched Butterflies available in the current 2024-2025annual catalog:


Or

Beautiful Butterflies available in the current spring mini catalog (2025):



Thanks,
Holly Dimig
The Closet Stamper. 






Comments

Popular Posts