Saying Hey

 

Saying Hey!

All of the Stampin’ Up! Products that I used to make this card are available in the current 2024 to 2025 annual catalog and/or online at the website  


What a cute card. Made with the Full of Life designer series paper.(dsp) And enhanced with a fine tip, sharpie marker. All I did was roughly draw circles around the colorful smudges on the paper.


The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder on black card stock. 


The stamp set is very affordable at only $17. The punch is called the heartfelt hexagon punch for $23.00, And it fits the sentiment perfectly, and I plan to use it for a bunch of other things. I looked right past this stamp set at first, but I also like the sentiment ”insert clever message here” that is included (See the picture above). 


And it’s Hard to see in the picture, but makes a big impact in person. I used the So Swirly embossing folder.





Thanks!
Holly Dimig
The Closet Stamper


Comments

Popular Posts