Courage & Faith Cards

 Courage & Faith Cards


OK, the Essential Nested dies seem to be made for these stamps.  And there are lots of dies in the set, so I encourage you to look them up online. And they all have a stitched outer edge. Thank you to my friend for letting me borrow both the stamp set and the dies after I saw the colorful card made by someone else on Pinterest. I added the butterflies. Those are currently available in the annual catalog. 


The top sentiment for the colorful card was stamped in Blueberry Bushel ink. And the sentiment for the bottom yellow card was stamped in Pecan Pie ink.  


The yellow paper background for this card is from the free celebration Bloom Impressions paper this spring (2025). The pack of papers is one of the free choices with a qualifying purchase of $60 or more.
The sequins I used are also from one of the Free product choices. 



The background paper for this card is from The Full Of Life designer series paper (dsp) in the current 2024 to 2025 Stampin’ Up! annual catalog. 



Thanks,
Holly Dimig
The Closet Stamper


Comments

Popular Posts