Bloom Impressions dsp and CASE-ing the catalog
This is a CASE (copy and steal everything) from the Stampin Up! Annual catalog using current free Sale-a-bration paper and current sentiments with one of my old floral stamp and die sets similar to what’s currently available.
In fact, I think the stamp and die that I used for the flower was a past sale a bration reward item.
Regardless, this morning, while avoiding doing my day job and browsing the Stampin’ Up! catalog, I turned to page 12, and saw that one of the examples of some quick and easy options used paper that was very similar to the free designer series paper (dsp) that’s part of this springs promotion (Bloom Impressions).
The background is colorful paper with small flowers. Then there is a floral design that is stamped in black ink on white card stock and left plain. That’s it!
Above is my version using some yellow paper and below is my version using some pink. I did add a sentiment. Maybe because my flower is a little bit smaller than the example, but I felt like I wanted a sentiment. See one of the pictures below for the stamp sets that I used for the sentiments. Each one I stamped with Versa mark ink on black card stock and then poured on my white embossing powder, then heat embossed to make the raised image.
I use stamping dimensionals to pop up the flower and the sentiment, and I even use them behind the patterned paper. All this went on a thick white card stock card base so it’s nice and sturdy.
Thanks,
Holly Dimig
The Closet Stamper






Comments
Post a Comment