Bright & Beautiful Birthday card for #FMS585

 May 13, 2023

This Birthday card is for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #FMS585


See the challenge at:

Whenever I need to make a card and am at a loss for a layout, I fall back on the collection of Freshly Made Sketches.  This was a great sketch to use all of my new stampin supplies ;)

For this card, I used items from the new Stampin' Up!® Bright & Beautiful suite which includes 
  • Gold Celebrations 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
  • Bright & Beautiful 6" x 6" dsp
  • Beautiful Balloons bundle (Beautiful Balloons photopolymer stamp set & Beautiful Balloons dies)
  • I also used some Wink of Stella on the stars (not included in the suite collection)

My favorite part of this card is the background acetate piece which is printed with gold on one side and silver on the other. This background piece was cut to 4" x 5 1/4".

I cut 5 strips of  patterned paper to 3/4" x 4" and adhered them on top of the acetate.

This whole thing is adhered to the card base with dimensionals.


  The balloon and tassel were both stamped in Lemon Lime Twist and the sentiment was stamped in Mimento Black ink.  The stars and card base are Azure Afternoon. 


All catalogs referenced in the blog are current to the blog date (Often a current annual catalog and a current mini catalog and sometimes a Sale-a-bration brochure of free earnable stuff). 

All inks and card stock colors can be found in the current Annual Catalog or by searching for the color in my online store. 

Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!

Shop with me in my online store at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2197553


Holly Dimig
Theclosetstamper@gmail.com
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 













Comments

  1. This is such a fabulous birthday card with the fun colors and patterns. I love those papers with the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab birthday card! It is so bright and so cheery! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts