Sparkle Of The Season Bundle- 3 Cards
November 15, 2021
Sparkle Of The Season bundle
The swirly wreath dies that come with this bundle are so sweet- stars, leaves, and pine boughs! And small accessory dies for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, make this a good little versatile bundle to use for several holidays. And, I made good use of my Brushed Metallic gold cardstock!
I really need to do some simple stamping with this set also, since there is a great swirly wreath stamp and several sweeps of foliage (must force self to simple stamp).
Never before have I made a black Christmas card, but I really like it! I guess I was craving to make something non-traditional following a couple of non-traditional COVID years.
I added extra stars and snowflakes to the first card below that didn't come with Sparkle of the Season.
- The sentiment is stamped in Pacific Point.
- The black and white checked dsp is from the Pattern Party host set of 12 x 12" dsp papers.
- The wreath, some snowflakes, and the stars are die-cut from Brushed Metallic 12 x 12" cardstock
- Basic White cardstock was used for the sentiment and one snowflake.
- The extra stars were die-cut with Stitched Stars dies
- My set of snowflake dies is retired, but the Stitched Snowflakes dies are currently available and would also do the trick!
The card below was made with Thanksgiving in mind. I CASEd a card I saw on Pinterest.
- Cinnamon Cider card base, cut and folded to final dimensions of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
- Basic White cardstock layer cut to 3 3/4 x 5 1/4"
- Crushed Curry patterned 6 x 6' dsp, cut to 2 x 5 1/4"
- Cajun Craze cardstock for one wreath, pumpkin, and extra little leaves
- Brushed Metallic 12 x 12" cardstock for one wreath and extra little leaves
- Cajun Craze ink for sentiment
Again, the wreath dies shine in a Christmas card with some traditional color.
- Smoky Slate card base, with final dimensions of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
- Basic White layer, cut to 4 x 5 1/2"
- Shaded Spruce layer cut to 3 3/4 x 5 1/2"
- In Good Taste dsp, cut to 3 1/2 x 5 1/2" (Annual catalog)
- Shaded Spruce cardstock for one wreath and sentiment border
- Brushed Metallic 12 x 12" cardstock for one wreath
- Real Red cardstock for holly berries (a die that pops out 5 or 6 little berries)
- Real Red ink for sentiment
- Wonderful Gems
Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!
Holly Dimig
Theclosetstamper@gmail.com
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
and Theclosetstamper on Facebook
Main Product List
Click on the image descriptions to view/shop online if you wish.
White, black, and colored card stocks, ink pads, and blender pens can be searched by color in my online store.
Please check the home page of this blog for the current host code
to use at checkout if you spend less than $150 in my online store today.
Are you a new customer? Email me or choose me as your demonstrator when you shop and I will contact you about rewards from me when you buy from my store!






Comments
Post a Comment