Creating Texture with tone-on-tone- dies

 November 15, 2021

Creating Texture with tone-on-tone- cloud dies

( and Way To Goat)

I’ve been wanting to try some tone on tone cards, so I started simply, and used die-cut clouds the same color as the sky for this card.  I love the effect!  It's a great way to create texture and fill space without looking too cluttered.


I was tickled to send this card to my oldest brother. I forgot to take a picture of the inside before I sent it, but it says “Happy Birthday You Old Goat”. 😁


I've realized that my cards these days use more dies than stamps...but they really do add so much to a homemade card and takes them to the next level.  I'm completely addicted to dies.  


To make this card I used: 
  • Way To Goat stamp set (2021-2022 Annual Catalog)
  • Give It A Whirl dies (same Annual Catalog)(There is so much good stuff in this set of dies!)
  • Colors: card base, cardstock, and 6x6" dsp: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, and Old Olive                 blender pens to color goat: light Smoky Slate, light Black, and light Calypso Coral
  • Basic White cardstock; Basic Black cardstock
  • White embossing powder, and of course, Versa Mark ink and a heat tool for embossing.
Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!

Holly Dimig
Theclosetstamper@gmail.com
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
and Theclosetstamper on Facebook

Main Product List
Click on the image descriptions to view/shop online if you wish.
White, black, and colored card stocks, ink pads, and blender pens can be searched by color in my online store.

 Please check the home page of this blog for the current host code 
to use at checkout if you spend less than $150 in my online store today. 
Are you a new customer?  Email me or choose me as your demonstrator when you shop and I will contact you about rewards from me when you buy from my store!















Comments

Popular Posts