Delicate Dahlias Ombré Gift Bag

 September 11, 2021

So, I CASEd a gift bag from a Stampin' Up!® post that came across my Instagram feed... 

Made with the Delicate Dahlias Stamp Set, the bold flower background and the delicate layered leaves, ribbon and sentiment make for a beautiful gift bag! (or make it into a tag!).  

Snag this set for free while supplies last during our Sale a-bration promotion.  Ask me how!


For this card I used:
  • Delicate Dahlia stamp set 
  • Ombre gift bag in Pale Papaya (these bags are Food Safe and come in a set of 20, 4 each of 5 colors: Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, and Soft Succulent) (I must have missed the Soft Succulent when I was laying them out for my picture below ;)
  • Calypso Coral ink pad and Light Calypso Coral blender pen for the flower(s)
  • Just Jade ink and card stock for the leaves
  • Basic Gray ink for the sentiment
  • Scalloped circle die from the Layering Circle dies
  • Gilded Gems (gold)
  • My retired ribbon works to re-create the look, but the original Stampin' Up!® version used 3/8" Diamond Weave Ribbon from the July-Dec mini catalog and it was gorgeous! (I put a link to it in the product list below)

The stamps for the leaves come with the stamp set.  You get both the outline stamp and a filler stamp. I roughly fussy cut them out, as you can see.  I'm not the worlds best fussy-cutter.  


This free set (with qualifying purchase) is actually a super great set to have. It not only has this bold flower and large leaves, but it has smaller flowers and smaller leaves too, as well and a few sentiments, including a sympathy sentiment. 


And the ombre bag was really easy to stamp on.  And did I say they were Food Safe!  I can totally see a big cookie loosely wrapped in wax paper in one.... gotta try that, maybe at Christmas time for a neighbor...
Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!

Holly Dimig
Theclosetstamper@gmail.com
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
and Theclosetstamper on Facebook

Main Product List
Click on the image descriptions to view/shop online if you wish.
White, black, and colored card stocks, ink pads, and blender pens can be searched by color in my online store.

 Please check the home page of this blog for the current host code 
to use at checkout if you spend less than $150 in my online store today. 
Are you a new customer?  Email me or choose me as your demonstrator when you shop and I will contact you about rewards from me when you buy from my store!


























Comments

Popular Posts