Pretty Flowers embossing folder 2


July 28, 2021

 Here is another card using the Pretty Flowers embossing folder- this time I embossed on Basic White card stock and then softly added some inks on top with the new blending brushes. 


What I used to make this card:
  • Thick Basic White card stock card base, folded to be 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic White card stock cut to 3 3/4 x 5" and embossed with the Pretty Flowers embossing folder
  • Ink colors: Flirty Flamingo, Merry Merlot, and Old Olive
  • Blending Brushes (I use one brush for all reds/pinks and one brush for all greens- I brush any excess of each color off onto scrap paper before adding a different shade)(These brushes come 3 in a package)
  • 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon
  • Sentiment from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set, stamped in Flirty Flamingo
  • Label die from Hippo & Friends dies

This card came together very quickly.  When you ink up a blending brush, I recommend tapping the brush once or twice on a piece of scrap paper before blending onto your project.  Use light, circular motions.  Remember, you can always add more ink to make it darker but you can't take it away!

Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!


Holly Dimig
Theclosetstamper
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Main Product List
Click on the image descriptions to view/shop online if you wish.
Card stocks, ink pads, and blender pens can be found by color by a search in my online store.


 Please check the home page of this blog for the current host code 
to use at checkout if you spend less than $150 in my online store today. 
Are you a new customer?  Email me to find out about rewards details when you buy from my store!










































 

Comments

Popular Posts