Art Gallery bundle and Fine Art Floral dsp
Jan 3, 2021
Even though I had already posted two of these cards, I decided to go ahead and post all that I made over this holiday break. It sure was nice to have time to stamp! Especially with this beautiful designer series paper (dsp). I think I did a pretty good job of showing off the floral sides of this beautiful Fine Arts Floral dsp, and if you look closely, there are a few patterned accent pieces from the opposite sides. Remember, all Stampin' Up! designer series paper is two sided (except maybe some of the ones with foiling- I actually can't think of any, but something tells me that may be the case). All of the cards are on standard card bases of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
The Art Gallery bundle which includes the Art Gallery stamp set and Floral Gallery dies, as well as the Fine Art Floral dsp will be available on January 5, 2021. And purchasing the bundle and dsp is enough to qualify for a free Sale-a-bration item choice which also starts Jan. 5. Just two days away!
Here are the individual cards up close and individually that I haven't already blogged about:
Card base: Pool Party stamped with the flower stamp in Versa Mark ink.
dsp strip: Fine Art Floral, 2 1/2 x 5 1/2", and layered onto:
Gold foil sheet, 2 3/4 x 5 1/2",
Pool Party embossed with the Subtle 3-d embossing folder, 3 x 5 1/2"
White cardstock, 3 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Pop these layers up with dimensionals.
Sentiment: from the Art Gallery stamp set inked in Night of Navy ink, cut from coordinating Floral Gallery die.
Embellished with retired white bakers twine.
Card base: Merry Merlot
For this one, I cut another piece of Merry Merlot just 1/8" smaller so that I could layer my dsp onto it, giving it weight and a place to wind my trim. I do this with most of my cards.
dsp: Fine Art Floral cut at 4 x 5 3/4" then tear about two-thirds up. Flip over one piece to and layer together to measure 4 x 5 1/4". Be sure to cut this piece even longer if you want a more dramatic tear so that they still will overlap to cover the card base.
Gold foil sheet leaves cut from Forever Flourishing dies.
Sentiment stamped in Old Olive on White card stock and die cut from the second largest circle from Stitched Shape dies and popped up with dimensionals.
Embellished with cord from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and Gilded Gems.
Card base: Basic BlackART GALLERY BUNDLE BUNDLED SAVINGS $50.25









Love that background embossing folder and your sweet strawberries. Fabulous take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
ReplyDeleteJaydee