Hot Glue background CASE

 Hot Glue background CASE

Hi All,


I cannot take credit for this card. It’s almost an exact copy to the one that Brandy Cox made on her YouTube channel at Brandyscards Paper Crafting on hot Glue techniques for handmade cards. As far as I’m concerned, she’s a genius, and you can watch one of her videos on this technique here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=z9t7ns0QKyU&si=BeNz98dBD067E-vX

This card use the friends for life stamp set and the coordinating dies. The 6x6” designer series paper is called full of life.


Lots of colors in this paper pack: balmy blue, berry burst, blueberry, bushel, coastal cabana, crushed curry, daffodil, delight, granny, apple, green, lemon, lime twist, melon, mambo, petunia pop, pretty in pink, pumpkin pie, real red, shaded, spruce, and shy Shamrock.  


Unfortunately, my video was having trouble loading, but the swirly hot glue in each circle dries to be shiny and is really a fun thing. Easy to do. I do recommend a fine tip, hot glue gun so that you Can more easily create swirls rather than blobs. But even the blobs look great!  And it’s lightweight!
I highly recommend this technique.

Holly Dimig
The Closet Stamper




Comments

Popular Posts