Queen Bee Online Exclusive
August 9, 2023
Queen Bee- Oh the possibilities!! :)
Did you know? That the Queen Bee cling stamp set is offered as an Online Exclusive?
Last year, this stamp set and dies were available in a catalog, and I thought they had both retired, but the stamp set didn't!, and it is available as an Online Exclusive! I believe the online-only items came about due to a variety of reasons, one being dependability of product availability as a result of Covid. Not sure, and didn't take the online exclusives serious at first, but when I checked them out, I was quite impressed with some of the things available.
Be sure to shop on StampinUp.com to see other items offered exclusively online.
The designer series paper (dsp) seen above IS retired. It was a recently past free Sale-a-bration item offered with qualifying orders. If you have it, you'll remember it, as it is very pretty. I saw this bee stamped inside the ring of flowers on a card on Pinterest and I had to give it a try. Check your stash for flowery dsp!
Any catalog, mini catalog, item, clearance item, online exclusive and/or promotion referenced in this blog are current to the blog date
All current ink, card stock, marker, and blender pen colors can be found in the current Annual Catalog or by searching for the color in my online store.
Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!
Shop with me in my online store at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2197553
Holly Dimig
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Theclosetstamper@gmail.com



Comments
Post a Comment