Throw Back Thursday with current border dies for clouds

Thursday July 20, 2023

 Throwback Thursday with current Basic Borders dies

Do you love to give Sunshine Cards? I love them!  Well, you need clouds too!!  glimmery clouds  :)

 Even though I made this card last year, the Basic Borders dies that I used for the clouds are still available in the current Annual catalog!  


Here is a picture of all the dies you get in this Basic Border dies set. 




___________________________________________

 Any catalog or mini catalog, item, clearance item, online exclusive and/or sales or promotions  referenced in this blog are current to the blog date!  Please always check dates before ordering.  Send me an email (email address below) if you are not sure! 

All current coordinating color products can be found in the current Annual Catalog or by searching for the color in my online store. 

Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!

Shop with me in my online store at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2197553


Holly Dimig
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 
Theclosetstamper@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts