Belated Christmas card using Stitched Triangle dies

 December 29, 2021

Here is a belated Christmas card using a design that I have been wanting to try.  I first saw this layout on some cards made by Pattystamps.  The main feature is the two die-cut triangles of designer paper, and the sentiment is snuggled in between!  


I normally don’t make ALL of my Christmas cards because I just don’t enjoy mass producing cards, but I do of course make some.  I’m definitely going to add this one to my card stash for next year, as I think it’s really cute. 


To make this card I used:
  • Cherry Cobbler card base
  • Stitched Triangle dies
  • Retired free Peaceful Prints dsp from last falls Sale-a-bration promotion
  • Sentiment from the about to retire Sparkle Of The Season stamp set (the last day to order from the current July-Dec mini catalog is January 3, 2022) (or while supplies last).
  • Mint Macaron ink and Basic Black card stock border for the sentiment. 


Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!

Holly Dimig
Theclosetstamper@gmail.com
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
and Theclosetstamper on Facebook

Main Product List
Click on the image descriptions to view/shop online if you wish.
White, black, and colored card stocks, ink pads, and blender pens can be searched by color in my online store.

 Please check the home page of this blog for the current host code 
to use at checkout if you spend less than $150 in my online store today to qualify for 10% rewards from me. Spending $150 or over?- then skip the host code and claim your 10% rewards from Stampin Up!  
Are you a new customer?  Email me or choose me as your demonstrator when you shop and I will contact you about rewards from me when you buy from my store!



















Comments

Popular Posts