Fall cards made with the Stitched Leaves dies
October 3, 2021
Love Of Leaves stamp set & the Stitched Leaves dies
I'm feeling inspired by fall, so I started playing with the Stitched Leaves dies!
I'm in love, and I haven't even used the coordinating leaf stamps yet... although I did use two of the awesome sentiments.
Not everybody is a fan of yellow, but personally, yellow is one of my favorite colors. I saw a Stampin' Up!® post on Instagram which inspired the first card with a similar color scheme and the see-through leaf windows.
What I used for this card:
- Bumble Bee standard card base (5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored on the longer side and folded in half at 4 1/4")
- Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper (dsp), cut to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4", but a little slight on both sides, so that there was a teeny tiny border of the card base showing through.
- Sentiment: Love of Leaves stamp set (buy the stamps and dies as a bundle for a 10% discount- make sure you look in the catalog and use the single, bundled item number.
- Basic White card stock, cut to 5 x 3 3/4"
- Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder
- Stitched Leaves dies
- card stock colors for leaves: Bumble Bee, Petal Pink, and Cajun Craze
- ink: Cajun Craze
- Linen Thread
- Simply Elegant Trim (gold)
- Gilded Gems
- Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, and runner or liquid adhesive of choice
The next card is what I would have made for the last Paper Players sketch challenge if I would have gotten it finished a of couple days earlier.... that darned workin' for a livin' thing got in the way ;) I still really liked the sketch layout, so I spent time making this yesterday and this morning.
What I used for this card:
- Bumble Bee standard card base (5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored on the longer side and folded in half at 4 1/4")
- Bumble Bee layer, cut 1/8" smaller than card base
- Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper (dsp), (a slightly different pattern- can you tell?), cut to 3 1/4 x 5 3/8"
- Squares cut from Basic White card stock 1 1/2 x 1 1/2" (I did die-cut mine from some retired Stitch Shaped dies, but it's not necessary)
- Stitched Leaves dies
- card stock colors for leaves: Bumble Bee, Petal Pink, Cajun Craze, and Old Olive
- ink: Cajun Craze
- Gilded Gems
- Dimensionals, and runner or liquid adhesive of choice
Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!
Holly Dimig
Theclosetstamper@gmail.com
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
and Theclosetstamper on Facebook
Main Product List
Click on the image descriptions to view/shop online if you wish.
White, black, and colored card stocks, ink pads, and blender pens can be searched by color in my online store.
Please check the home page of this blog for the current host code
to use at checkout if you spend less than $150 in my online store today.
Are you a new customer? Email me or choose me as your demonstrator when you shop and I will contact you about rewards from me when you buy from my store!





Comments
Post a Comment