Brilliant Wings
June 26, 2021
What can I say? The Brilliant Wings dies that coordinate with the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set are really pretty! Here are some butterflies cut from a Basic White card front paired with some designer series paper from the Pattern Party host paper pack. I love the pastel stripes showing through- I think it's so soft and pretty.
Here's a look at the dies (I have mine on some magnet cards that aren't included). You get a lot of them! Note that the stamp and the die that cuts out all of the butterflies are each one piece! However, you also get individual dies too that have a lot of detail. Those are the ones that I used for this card. I haven't played with the coordinating stamps yet but I'm already impressed.
Here is a close-up of that beautiful paper.
Card base: in Pale Papaya standard A2 size of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" (5 1/2 x 8 1/2" folded in half)
Pale Papaya is one of the new In-Colors which has turned out to be my favorite.
Card front piece for die-cutting: Basic White cardstock cut to 4 x 5 1/4"
DSP: is cut to 1/8" smaller than the card base (5 3/8 x 4 1/8") and is from the Pattern Party host dsp pack that can be earned and chosen with a qualifying purchase. There is A LOT of paper in that pack!- enough to share!
Sentiment: is from the Art Gallery stamp set. I stamped and embossed it as one greeting and then cut the words apart.
Embellishments: are Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins to add a bit of sparkle.
Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!
Holly Dimig
Theclosetstamper
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Main Product List
Click on the image descriptions to view/shop online if you wish.
Card stocks, ink pads, and blender pens can be found by color by a search in my online store.
Please check the home page of this blog for the current host code
to use at checkout if you spend less than $150 in my online store today.
Are you a new customer? Email me to find out about rewards details when you buy from my store!












Comments
Post a Comment