Clean and Simple Challenge: PP541 I Love You card
May 21, 2021
Todays card is for the Paper Players Clean and Simple Challenge: PP541 Polka Dots!
You can see the entire Paper Players challenge and what the PP design team created for this challenge (as examples) at the following link: http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2021/05/there-is-still-time-to-play-in_0705018209.html
I used the Hot Dog stamp set and polka dotted paper from the True Love dsp pack (both available through June in the January-June mini catalog). The sentiment was cut with a die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set.
I think my favorite part about this stamp set is the tail wagging motion lines.
It just makes me smile.
Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!








What a cutie! That extra-long sausage dog is adorable, right down to his wagging tale. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is just adorable!!!! I love your wiener dog and the sentiment is just perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable card, Holly! The little tail "wag" just makes me smile, too. Adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with my CAS polka dot challenge this week over at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteThank You, Ladies!
ReplyDelete