Teacher Appreciation card & tag, with the retiring Harvest Hellos and Apple Builder Punch
April 10, 2021
Teacher Appreciation Week is Monday, May 3-Friday May 7, 2021 in the United States.
If you have children still in school, this stamp and punch set may be something to consider before it retires! And the punch is on sale!
I've used this set a bunch, a barrel-full, a peck! Sorry, I couldn't refuse... the Harvest Hellos stamp set coordinates with the Apple Builder punch. They work together to make apples and pumpkins, and have cute and practical related sentiments.
Below is a close-up of the 3-dimensional tag which I made by adhering 3 punched apples together. The bottom one lies flat. The top two are scored down the center and adhered in layers down the center with liquid adhesive glue. The background is just some loose-leaf paper that I cut down to size. This tag measures about 1 3/4" x 3 1/2". I wrapped it around an inexpensive pack of pencils. Any teacher knows that you go through a lot of pencils in the classroom!
(I used to be a math teacher :)
The card stock colors for the tag are: Real Red (apple) and Pacific Point background.
The Black & White Bakers Twine is from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack.
The card stock colors for the card are: Poppy Parade (apple), Shaded Spruce (leaf) and Crumb Cake (stem), on layers of Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, and Crumb Cake.
The sentiment on the card was heat embossed with White embossing powder. The stars were left over from Christmas, from the All The Trimmings embellishments. I confess, that strip of yellow writing tablet paper is an old piece of scrapbooking paper that I had in my stash.... it could be replicated using Crushed Curry card stock and a lined ruler with some markers or colored pencils. Or, cut from an actual tablet like I cut the loose-leaf paper for the tag!
Both the Harvest Hellos cling stamp set and the Apple Builder Punch retire with the current Stampin' Up!® catalog, and are available until May 3, 2021, or while supplies last. Pinterest has lots of apple and pumpkin ideas using this set.
Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!
Holly Dimig
Theclosetstamper
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Main Products List for currently available items
If you wish to shop or browse my Stampin' Up! online store, click on the image descriptions below.
Search for card stock and inks by color by clicking any description below which takes you to my online store. Yes, I think Stampin' Up! paper and inks are worth it! They are great quality!!
Please check the home page of this blog for the current host code**
** Get rewards back from me when you use the current host code for orders under $150!













Comments
Post a Comment