Mothers Day card with Best Plaid Builder Dies

 April 25, 2021

Aren’t these daises set off so cutely with this yellow plaid? I think its  cute combo for  Mothers Day card- Mothers Day is coming up- May 9, 2021!   


The Best Plaid Builder dies are a retiring item that I bought myself before they were gone (they are on sale now!).  I also want to use them for Fathers Day cards. Thankfully the daisies and greenery items I used are staying a while longer!


The Best Plaid Builder die set comes with two dies that can layer and compliment each other, but I only used the one for this card, cut in Daffodil Delight and layered on a piece of Basic White. The sentiment is also retiring, from the Strong and Beautiful stamp set. I admit that all of the other items are from lots of different sets that I have: the Daisy punch, and the Medium Daisy punch, daisy centers and stitched greenery come from the Pierced Blooms dies, the other greenery is from the Forever Flourishing dies, both cut in Old Olive, and the label is from the Hippo Happiness dies.   I know its a lot, so I've only listed the main items below.  (BTW, the Hippo Happiness die set has lots of good labels).



Each daisy is made up of two punched flowers.  The bottom daisy was punched from White card stock embossed with the Subtle 3d embossing folder (ugh- which is also retiring!)(my favorite)

Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!


Holly Dimig
Theclosetstamper
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Main Products List for currently available items
If you wish to shop or browse my Stampin' Up! online store, click on the image descriptions below.
Search for card stock and inks by color once at my online store. 



























Comments

Popular Posts