March 6, 2021
Let Me Introduce the Hey Birthday Chick Bundle.
This bundle is offered in the Stampin’ Up! Jan-June mini catalog, and it’s really cute.
#HeyChick #HeyBirthdayChick #HappyBirthday #StampinUpBundles
It’s always the informal stamp sets that I end up having the most fun with. You can combine anything, like blue chickens with crazy hair and pink polka-dots. These are just fun and make me smile.
I colored these chickens with blender pens. And I didn’t have the light colors to go with these darks, so I used a color-lifter pen to “lift” some color rather than “blend” (why I bought only dark way back when is beyond me- now you buy them as a set of light and dark so you can truly blend as they were intended rather than just color with them.)
Here is a close-up:
These colors are Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Misty Moonlight, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Basic White.
The 3 chicks card is a CASE from some Bundle Focus resources I get as a demonstrator. There is a new focus each month. There are several now, so be sure to ask me or your demonstrator if a bundle you buy is part of the Bundle Focus yet. Look below to see these extra card ideas that are directly from Stampin' Up! artists.
This crazy gal is a CASE from the just passed Sale-a-bration brochure. I figured, why not make the cards that I fell in love with!?
I also used blender pens to do the coloring: Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and a little Daffodil Delight for the beak and candle flame.
The dies in this bundle even come with what I'm calling a little "scritch scratch" die so it looks like the chicken scratched the ground. Just TOO CUTE!
If you like these, you may also like the Hey Chick bundle. The Hey Chick stamp set was a free Sale-a-bration set in 2017 which became very popular, so Stampin' Up! brought it back with dies to match.
So there are two separate bundles here:
2 separate Bundles available: Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick
When you buy either of these bundles, I will send you the instructions and/or "recipes" to make these cards. (Instructions for the cards that use only the bundle, and recipes that use the bundle
and other items).
Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you were inspired by something!
Holly Dimig
Theclosetstamper
Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator
Product List
Click on the image descriptions to view/shop online if you wish.
Please check the home page of this blog for the current host code if your purchase from my online store is less than $150, and ask me about getting rewards back from me when you use it!
Comments
Post a Comment