Art Gallery everyday card.

This ranks up there as one of my all-time favorite cards!

I love, love, love this card. I CASEd this card from page 3 of the Jan-June mini catalog that goes live to the public on Jan 5, 2021. It uses the Art Gallery bundle. It’s very easy to use. I masked off the stems and inked up the flowers on the stamp with So Saffron. Then took off the tape and inked the stems with my homemade Old Olive ink spot. Then I used Terra Cotta ink to add the flower detail on top of the yellow (this is a two-step stamp set). I had no problem lining up the die. The sentiment is from the Country Home stamp set and was white embossed onto Terra Cotta card stock and punched with the Everyday Label Punch. The little piece of Designer Series Paper is from the coordinating pack of Fine Art Floral dsp.  Oh yeah, and it’s embellished with the gold trim from the Forever Greenery combo pack. 







Comments

Popular Posts